Monday, June 8, 2009

Let Go And Let God - Dawn Willliams




June 8, 2009

Hey Hey Hey,

Hows it going out there?

Well some of you know I turned 40 two weeks ago... I still feel like Im in my early 20's....

I didn't do the big 40 party or even have that midlife crisis depression episiode...

Im just trusting and believing in my God, keeping focus on the big picture that God has planned for me.

Last week was not a good week for me. If I was on that recission bullshit letting it dectate my life I would not even be writing this blog right now.

I let go and let God. Thats how Ive lived my life for the past 10yrs. and I can say that by living my life that way Im not always in a depression in my mind.

By living my life according to Gods way and not the way of the world, Im at peace. Not to say that problems don't accord because they do and always will because those are tests that God puts us through to see how much we can handle.

So people out there who are stressing the recission and always depress about theer current situation, the best thing I can tell you is to let go and let God....

Talk to yall soon :)


Dawn Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment