Saturday, June 27, 2009

R.I.P. Michael Jackson 1958-2009

June 27, 2009

Well the only for me to start this blog is just to gett right into it. I will just touch the basis because I get into how I really truly got introduced to Michael this will turn into a book. So Im just going to talk about my favorite Michael Jackson album and its meaning to me while not taking up to much of your time.

The album is "Off The Wall" I got that album for my 14th birthday (I think, I know I was in middle school). I loved every song on that album and still do til this day 36yrs later.

The song "Rock With You" jsut brings back so many memories and Im getting a little teary eyed just thinking back on that time.

Their are only 2 musical artist to me whos album has every song banging and I like each and everyone of the songs on the album and get the meaning of the song, and yes Michael Jackson in one of them.

WoW, its really kinda hard to believe that Michael Jackson (from the Jackson 5) is no longer with us.

I really really miss him. God Bless the Jackson family and help them through their griving process.

Stay Blessed to you all, thanks for reading this far. Have a great weekend :)

Dawn Williams


No comments:

Post a Comment