Saturday, June 27, 2009

Daily Prayer Of Favor

June 27, 2009

*I RECITE THIS PRAY DAILY- MORE THAN ONCE OR TWICE, I WILL RECITE THIS PRAY WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IM ABOUT TO BE STRESSED BY SOMEONE OR SOMETHING*

Father thank you for making me righteous through the blood of Jesus. Because of that I am blessed and Your favor surrounds me as a shield. When I talk with people, the first thing they come in contact with is my Favor shield.

Thank You that I favor with You and man today. All day long people go out of their way to bless and help me. I have favor with everyone I deal with today.

I am increasing in wisdom and favor today. I am more than a conqueror in every situation that comes my way.

Because of your favor upon my life, Lord, I am a delight to people. They enjoy me and take pleasure in being around me. Your willingness and grace make me pleasing and acceptable to everyone I meet today.

Thank you, Father, that You are in me and with me everywhere I go today so that I am delivered out of every distress and affliction. Everyone I meet sees that I have a goodwill, favor,wisdom, and understanding because of your Spirit living in me. In Jesus name, Amen.

*THIS PRAY WAS TAKEN FROM THE BOOK TITLED "THE BLESSINGS OF FAVOR" BY KATE McVEIGH*



DAWN WILLIAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment