Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Love Your Lace is Almost Ready!

April 29,2009

Hello to You All!

Well yesterday was a beuatiful day it got up to 90!

I know I mentioned about Love Your Lace what was that a week ago (something like that lol!)

Well its almost ready to launch I have started a Blog that will explain what Love Your Lace is all about.
LoveyourlaceBlog

Its actually attached to this blog lol!!

Oh well you cant say I did't give you enought information about Love Your Lace...

*******************************************************************

Live Talk Show:

This Sunday 5/3/09 "Same Place, Same Time"

My Live Talk Show is in affect lol!

Tineshia Toole:

She is a true Leader, and will get you where you want to be if you allow her to.

Im very happy to say that Girl Stand Up is Whats Up!

If any od you ladies out there need protection then Girl Stand Up is the place to be.



Everyone have a blessed day and enjoy the rest of the week!

Dawn Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment