Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Is G's to Gents Postive?

April 9, 2009

Well Well Well What Can I Say! lol...
Its me Dawn Williams keeping it real like I only know how
"When you start taking care of yourself then you can take care others"
I was watching an episode of "Gs' to Gents" and Bentley's moms said those words to one of the Future Gents (Blue),I just loved that statement because thats what Im talking about!, I Don't care if its family "You have to take care of YOU before you can start taking care of others" That's a real deep statement right there a real deep statement. Word

So now you know that G's to Gents is one of my favorite shows.
Those young men find out something new & better about themselves each week...
So the Tivo is recording that every week, Best belive :)
Are you keeping up with the show?
Who do you think is going to win & represent the "Gentlemen's Club"?

*********************************************************************
Today the weather was crazy, in New York it doesn'tknow what in the world it wants to do.

First it was windy, then the flurries came & the rain behind it, and then the sun came out shining bright!
Im always amazed about how the weather response each year its never the same every year. A few years back I remember in December it was 80 degrees! I was lovin it! lol...
That hasn't happen since then :(
Oh well what can I do, thats the power of God right there...
And Im thankful for that power it keeps me focus and able to handle
the negetivity we have in our socity in a postive manner.

The Power of God is no joke...

Well I going to get back to focusing on my new project Love Your Lace.
I'll tell you more about that coming up,
Because its going to make this blog longer than
I intended but Im starting something Ive always wanted to be a part of.
I'll let you wonder what LYL stands for until we meet again. lol bye!

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment