Sunday, April 12, 2009

DawnW's Easter Sunday (Marketing)

April 12, 2009

Well Happy Easter to all of you who celebrate this beuatiful holiday.
Today was a great day a usual because I woke up today so thats a blessing right there. I didn't do the norm like other go to family and have a big dinner, I did that a few months ago Christmas.

Today I did a load of laundry that really needed to be done, I just let it laspe to long (don't act like you don't know lol!). I had a talkshow scheduled but had to reschedule, because the laundry took a little longer than I expected it too.

Oh well I'll be there next week, and me and my girl Tee are gonna talk about whatever comes to us, but best believe we will be keeping it real. OK lol.

Alright dudes just thought Id speak about my Easter Sunday. Its was a great day.

Talk to you later :)

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment