Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sally Hansen Salon Effects


I watched a youtube video on these nail polish strips and you know I had to run out and get me some the video I watched by Jadison03 said she got hers from walgreens so I went to walgreens and they did not have them I went to riteaid and it was a no go (they did have some knock off brand) I wanted the polish strips by Sally Hansen bc she has been around for ages and its a brand I trust some of her items may be pricey but you can best believe you are going to get a quality product. So went to Target and low and behold they had them not many were left as far as variety bc most of the designs were gone and I didnt even see the leporad or zebra print (which is what I really wanted), but I didnt even care because I just had to try these nail polish strips. I have to tell you ladies that Im am in love I have found a new staple nail product they do cost $9 and only 16 strips in variety sizes are given with a cutile stick and file, but its still all good. They last for 10 days I applied my strips on Sunday 1-9-11 and I have my hands in water all the time when Im showering, washing dishes, or shampooing my hair and they havent come off yet. Just a new product Ive tried that I had to share with you, let me know if you have them and how you like them Id love to hear what pattern you got and how they worked for you.

Have Fun with this product and Enjoy!

Click to watch video aboutSally Hansen Nail Polish Strips

1 comment: