Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy Happy Happy New Year!!!


1/13/2011

Hello fellow bloggers Ive been MIA for awhile, but I had to come and wish you all a Happy New Year 2011!!! We've all made it through another year and Im sure there is lots for us to be thankful for like our friends and family. We may not have the kinda jobs, material items, or finances we want right now but we can have those things in due time with faith and some work at the goals we want to succeed at. I dont want to make this a preachy post bc those who know me know I dont like to be preached at so I wont do it to you. Beside the New Year Ive been getting more into my legal studies, makeup and haircare of course my hair is growing at its own rate but Im keeping it healthy, clean and moist. Im also having fun with trying new lipsticks,glosses and my eyeshadows or eyeliners, and Im sorry I gave this hobby up sometime ago. Anywhoo I want you all to have fun this year and not dwell on the negative try your best to be postive.

No comments:

Post a Comment