Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do Your Own ToeNails

6/23/10




Hey people...lol!! Im mean fellow readers. I know Ive been mia for like I think 3 months. Ive just been so busy with life I had to take a break from blogging, videos , facebook, everything... Anyway I just had to let my ladies know about getting their beauty on. I was watching a fellow Youtuber and she spoke about how to do your own toes and fingernails for under $10. I love a good bargain so I went to the site she mention and they had such a kool video I wanted to share with you all. This is a very short blog, I just had to share this topic with you all... its summer and I know you want to have a great pedi and mani going on w/o having to spend all that $$$, I would usually spend like $30-$40 to get my nails and toes done, but no more. I just couldn't leave my ladies hangin. Stay Blessed and have a great Summer!



1 comment:

  1. I swear by those KISS toenail kits, I actually buy my from a local dollar general for $2.00; it just includes the toenails which is fine since I already have the nail glue and nail decor. Now I'm trying to learn to do acrylic so that maybe they'll last a but longer.

    ReplyDelete