Monday, April 19, 2010

Natural Hair Journey (9 Months later)


4/19/2010

Today I decided to share my Natural Hair Journey with you from the start of my BC(big chop) to Nine months later.. I cant believe its been almost 1yr. that I cut all my hair off and went Natural.. Its been nothing but a wonderful experience, believe me Ive had my share of ups and downs when it came to finding what my hair likes and doesen't like, but its been fun also. As most Natural hair girls in the Black community we had been so brainwashed to believe that our own curly coily kinky hair was ugly, and straight hair was the way to go. But Im proud of my God given hair, the hair that grows out from my roots that's considered as a 4b or O in the hair typing world.





I just wanted to share some photos with you so you and I can see the difference, The first photo is the 5th week after I BC'd, the 2nd photo is 5mths after I Bc'd, and the 3rd is the most recent photo 9mths since I did the Big Chop. Thanks for going through this journey with me. If you follow me on NaturallyCurly.com you know how to get in touch with me and how to check out my videos on this fabulous journey. Have a Blessed week :-)

a comic strip!

No comments:

Post a Comment