Friday, November 27, 2009

Be Thankful For The Things You Have


11/27/2009

Hello everyone I had a great day yesterday. I was so happy to cook for my family and share my love through my cooking it was so much fun. Im so thankful for the things that I have, never again will I dwell on the things that I don't have or the things that others have. God has blessed me to have a strong/wonderful family, to continue my education, and has opened my eyes to see that life is not all about material items or being with the popular crowd.

I can truly say that life is good regardless of what I don't have. Lots of people will be out shopping and getting all of the things they so desire on what is titled "Black Friday", but I will be home studying and just enjoying the things that I already have.

I just ask that everyone please be careful out there when shopping among the large crowds of peple. Just remember to be thankful for the things that you do have and that your real friends/family will still love and respect you just for being you.

Happy Holidays!

DawnW

No comments:

Post a Comment