Sunday, November 22, 2009

Have A Great Holiday Season


11/22/2009

Hi everyone Im really don't know where to start, so I'll just jump right in. Well Im really excieted about Thanksgiving I love cooking Thanksgiving dinner and the smells of the Turkey/Ham and all of the foods like the cornbread stuffing, the Sweet Potato pies, Mixed greens, and the homemade gravy. I Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because I get to show my love through my cooking and watch my family enjoy all of the different dishes I prepared.

I decided to go back to school and continue my education its such a blessing to get the oppurtuniy to go back to school continue your education, and know that there's nothing to reallly stand in your way...The kids are grown they have their responabliites with going off to college getting jobs or just figuering out what they want to do with their lives, and now I can really focus on myself and not let anything stand in my way.

Please have a great Thankgiving holiday and enjoy not just the food but the people you love. Stay Blessed and Take care of yourselves :)

DawnW

No comments:

Post a Comment